Friday, November 4, 2011

Creating as if chased...



These are purses for badges and buttons at Yule Con
 
I like having at least one pocket in each purse.


Another Badge and button purse with a slit to put the badge through.

Lots of pockets in this one.


This just popped into my brain and I had to make it. The red eyes are a leather scrap from the Ren Fair (and paid way to much for.)

Again lots of pockets, but it is a bigger purse.

I really like long straps.


I'm reading a blue eyed vampire book so I just had to make this change purse. These are window eyes.

Nice zipper work. I'm getting better.

I've made three of these I think. Just quick small bags for Yule Con

Really like this lining.

I hope these go over well because I really enjoy making them.
I'm very aggravated that commenting on these posts is so hard for some people. I wish Blogger would work on that issue. I'd love it if you just clicked one of the buttons under this post if you can't post. It lets me know someone is looking. Thank you.

No comments: