Monday, April 4, 2011

Commission for DIL

My DIL wants me to make a Moogle for her



This is a Moogle.



She asked me to make it the same size as the elephant I made.

 
I've been putting it off for awhile because I wasn't sure how to make it happen.


I found a blog that told me how to make a bomb for angry birds.
I printed the pattern then changed the piece
I drew out what I thought would work.

I printed out the pattern here then added my modifications.




I sewed the two pieces together by hand. (I really dislike any handwork)







If this meets DIL approval I'll make one out of white polar fleece and add the wings and the pompom.

I think I will insert the antenna though the entire body for support.

I'd take any ideas. I have some wires used to hang ceiling tiles on drop ceilings that I am concidering using one of those.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Holy crap that looks AWESOME! And good sizing too! -happydance-