Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Bazaar Saturday Dec 3.

Please Come vist Grace Church in Nash Saturday Dec 3. I need people to buy up all my crafts. :) 7am till 2pm

Here's a basket I put together.

I've been crocheting cute girly washcloths and even making some soap.

I enjoy embroidering on polar fleece for these tissue holders.

Here's the operating side.
Ok! so all of you I expect to see you there. They are serving food for breakfast and lunch.

Oh I made no bake cookies and Peanut butter cookies too. Yummy!!!

Description Pancake breakfast- 7;00 am - 10:00 am $5.00 per plate


Bar-b-que lunch- 11:00 am- 2:00 pm $7.50 per plate

Advance tickets for both meals- $10.00

Children 4-11 $3.00(either meal)

Children 3 or und...er-free

Bazaar- 7:00 am- 2:00 pm

Crafts Bake sale Door prizes Lots of item!!

VENDORS WELCOME! $25 each space

Call 903-792-3106 or

903-278-2574 and leave a message for more information.

Space is limited-so call now to reserve your space!

TICKETS MAY BE PURCHASED AT THE DOOR OR FROM GRACE CHURCH MEMBERS.

Ticket purchase puts your name in the drawing for door prizes!

COME AND SHOP FOR THE SPECIAL PEOPLE ON YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST!



No comments: