Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Janome Memory Craft




I was sewing the other day and my Janome (12 year old used embroidery/sewing machine) locked up. :(
I went into severe and instant withdrawals.




My old machine
Janome Memory Craft 5700

My sweet husband sent me to Sears.

New Machine
Kenmore (170$)
This will be my temporary main machine till I get my christmas present. If everything goes well I've been given a budget for my new embroidery machine.


We went to Longview today to

I was introduced to the Babylock Ellure
Oh My Gosh!!!!
I had not realized I was sewing in the darkages. Seriously if my Janome were a computer it would be Dos and this would be Windows Vista. I have to add in the Software in the equation it was amazing.


I can't wait to get my hands on this machine and will probably be visiting it again just to drool. :)


I'm hoping we can swing this thing by xmas. I'm going to try to be patient but I know it's going to be hard.
 

No comments: