Monday, July 11, 2011

Tim came visiting again and I'm at a loss what to do.

Tim came over while I was driving to Paris TX and Hubby was putting in windows. He pushed around the solar panels and broke one.

We were lucky to not have more damage.

I heard the neighbor pounding in more stakes last week and was surprised. A day later Eugene comes in and says Tim the Bull visited again.

Hoof Print

He took out 3 pear trees, the only ones to survive the TX heat.

I don't know if they are going to be able to come back from this.

This tree was covered in beautiful fruit just days ago. :(

Neighbor added some big poles finally but not the entire length of our fence. 100" I think.

Present Tim left us.
I just don't know what to do. After Tim knocked out my bedroom air conditioner years ago I started panicking when he got out. He was circling the house and eyeing my big glass doors. Eugene fenced the back yard but being honest Tim could just wander right through it.

We thought Tim was going to head off to see Jesus, he's around 12 years old but he recovered and seems to be leaving his yard all the time. It bothers me we didn't even know he'd escaped again. What if we wandered out to the mailbox before we saw he was loose. UGH!

Time to do a bit more praying on this animal.

No comments: