Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My wonderful day

Surprise, surprise we're going to get your new Embroidery machine today!
I'd decided on a Baby Lock so we had to leave town and head to Longview TX.
Here is my Baby Lock Ellure Plus doing it's first bit of Home Embroidery! I'm so excited I'm giddy.

The day my Janome broke I had two people ask me if I could do shirts. LOL

I couldn't wait to get material in this thing.

Sewing a stunning daisy pattern. The stitch moves right to left and forward, I can't figure out how to keep it straight so this is my first question when I go back.

Second design was just as difficult. I'm going to work on this.

My husband bought the machine for me at Sharmans Sewing Center in Longview. I'm thrilled. I thought I'd be getting it for a Christmas present maybe. :)

They gave me a One and a half hour lesson today. The software 5D Embroidery had to be ordered so I'll have time to get used to the machine before I have to learn the software. LOL I feel like I have brain overload at the moment. That's something like brain freeze but warm.

I've been keeping up on my sewing without posting. The overages really scared me on my air card. I'm going to try to be a bit more consistant.



No comments: